Home ... sweeet home!
Sitting here with a nice cup of coffee, my laptop handy ... my soaps from last week playing .. and my foot elevated ... what a nice morning!
So, after a rather long morning yesterday -- we went to Denny's (The World's Most northern one at that) ... The poor waitress was alone .. so it was a looong procress .. and, to top it off, we sat behind a 4-some of the most stupidest "children" ever .. it was torture! I think George's head wanted to pop off .. it was bad!!
Then ... home it was!! We drove past the airfoce base .. OMG!!! PLANES!!! I was in heaven!! (on the way there they were taking off and such, it was amazing!!!) ... that was almost as good as seeing Elton John btw -- to anyone who knows my love for planes! I was in awwwww
I drove as well .. drove about an hour or so before the Cnd border .. then drove from the Cnd border to Haines Junction ... that was amazingly bumpy ... my poor chest hurt!! (yes, all you ladies can relate .. it was horrible!!). I did have a blast driving though .. the longest I've ever driven too.
But, to be home .... it's soo nice! I'm so happy that we went! What an experience!
anyways ... the house is kinda messy, I have scrapbooking supplies all over the talbe to be divided out .. and then laundry pilling up ... and I can hardly walk .. so this should be fun! :P
No comments :
Post a Comment