
Sooo, in lew of the family issues happening for me, I thought I would be a little nostalgic and post a wonderful "old" picture of the ladies in the family.
(I have no idea who the tall lady is in blue btw!!), the next is Helene, then Marge, Leonie, Memere (who's passed away some time ago), Jeannine and my mom.
I guess when times get a little bad for me, I tend to look back on all the things that I'm really truly thankful for in my life. And, these ladies are definitly in the top 10 on that list. These ladies are responsible for my love for quilting, crafts, scrapbooking, knitting ... and I swear, for my love of tea!!! They have all touched different parts of my life, and continue to do so. It's amazing how each one has taught me something different in my life. The basis of all of it, would be LOVE! Unconditional love towards other people.
I'm truly blessed to be part of this family, and to be the wee one of the grand daughters/nieces. I think that allowed me to get more time with each of these ladies. It's priceless when you get them all together, or even when 2 of them are together, they are hilarious!!! The laughter doesn't seem to stop.
Anyways, I thought these ladies deserved some tribute ... and right now, they need some prayers and some love. It's amazing how everything falls apart at the same time ....
No comments :
Post a Comment