Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have a pet peeve this morning! And enough of one to actually write about it today. WTH is up with this "relationship status" on Facebook ... you seem to know if someone is single, married, just broke up .... "it's complicated" (my personal fav). I'm sorry, but sometimes, I just don't need to know that! Ggrrrr!
On to something nicer I guess! I'm heading out next week!! :) 9 more days and I'll be in Seattle -- if it's pouring rain there, at least it's there and not here! I have a busy enough time planned, I hope!! If all goes well I'll get to meet some pretty awesome people! :) And do some pretty neet shopping. I'll get the stores that I order from online! I can't wait!
mmmm ... what's my latest projects ... I'm knitting another awesome purple hat -- this one is pretty funky looking! I'm almost done making a pink "Coco" bag -- just need some more yarn for that one. Then I have enough blue yarn to make another small bag. I can't wait to start that one! :) I'll pop to the store today to pick up 4 bals of yarn! (2 pink, 1 blue and 1 fun!!). I'm also tempted to run into Reitman's and see their summer sale .. see if I can get another summer dress to wear in Seattle! We'll see though.

Anyhoot! My coffee cup is empty, and I could really do with another one. Have a good Tuesday everyone!! :)

1 comment :

Sadie said...

I got the hat!! And I love it!! Thank you so much! You are awesome!