Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Here's to trying to show my pictures ... or some of my pictures from my trips in the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping this works out well. I'm not promising anything!

To sum up the Seattle Trip -- What a nice experience. I had such a good time! I got to experience some very fun times with the guilds!!!



So, that's some of the pictures! I have more, but meh! Those rock!! :)
Here are some from my sight-seeing. Going to Pike's Place Market ... which was amazing! There were tons of "Hippy Dippy" stores to go into! I think my mom loved that!!! I know I did! And the Seattle Zoo was awesome!!! What a great variety of animals to see! WOW!





Then, when I got home, it was off to Haines, Alaska! That was fun! Bears bear and more bears!!! WOW! Here are some good pictures from there -- there are more, and I will get those on here too! :)

No comments :