Thursday, October 23, 2008


Hello!! It's been awhile!
Here's a wee bit of an undate on everything!
I'm heading back down south on Monday - I'll be spending from the Monday-Friday in Vancouver hanging out with George's mom (she's going through radiation ... she's FINE though, so no stressing!!!) ... So that'll be a nice adventure! I'm hoping to take her down to GrandVille Island and definitly to seen IMAX with her. I'm a wee bit excited about that.
Then, On Halloween, I'll be heading back to Seattle - Everett to be exact to spend some time with Natil (Susie!!!) and to head out to O'Finigans's Bar again! (Thanks Tim and Jason!) I'll spend Halloween there, and my Birthday day as well .. and head back to Vancouver on the Monday - I'll spend another couple of days there with Geo's mom and then come home.

It's a busy trip this time around, but I really hope it'll be alright. I'm a bit excited!!

(so that's me, in my Halloween costume for this year! It'll be better with the whole make-up and black nails. But I LOVE IT!! It'll be nice and comfy for the night out)

1 comment :

Sadie said...

Cute! and sexy which is definitely a bonus. ;) Ed and I are going to a Halloween party tonight and we still don't have costumes... we're so lame. I'll probably go as a pirate though.
Oh, and I was supposed to tell you ages ago congratulations on your lock... or something like that. :P