ell, I did my last trip of the year .. at least I think it's my last trip. I'm going to have to make it my last one!
So, Friday rolls around … I love Halloween btw! My favorite time of year. Everyone is able to be whatever … whoever they want to be for the day. It's great! I got to see some of the neatest more creative Halloween costumes that I have in a long time. I forgot that the weather down "south" is so much warmer then home, so people can be a lot braver and show A LOT more skin! (which is not always a good thing!!)
I was tame … so were the great people with me. I went out to Everett, WA via the train this time. What a nice experience at night. I had a little nap … showed off my little laptop (which gets me a lot of attention!!). It was a nice time to spend. The only thing really "dressed up" on the train was a wee thing that was in barely anything! We had a laugh as she stumbled around (I know, mean, but funny).
Anyways! The night was a blast! If ever you are in Everett, WA, check out the bar – O'Finnigan's … it's a wonderful down to earth place … most everyone feels right at home there it seems. I had such a great time there for Halloween and my Birthday. I got to meet the guidlies I play World Of Warcraft with as well.
(Susie is Natil and Kera is Lexxy -- my 2 girls!!!).
Sunday ... How the heck Susie and I are conscious after the night before, I have no idea to be honest. It was so nice to have spent the couple of days with these two!
Susie and I spent Halloween night hanging out together, and all day on my Birthday -- we spent the day wandering the mall near us .... It was fun to shop with a girl again!
Then on Sunday Kera came to get us, we took Susie home then we went shopping! She took me over to Lane Bryant .... I loved it! Got me some new lingerie and had a blast having someone with me. Then, the wonderful lady took me to Joann's craft store ... what an experience that was! I thought I had honestly died going into there. I spent a small fortune! (I can't wait to play with all my goodies!!!)
Anyways ... the whole experience was great!!
The rest of my pictures - including the fun Halloween / Birthday ones are found on my photobucket page -- let me know if you can't see them! The pictures are HERE
No comments :
Post a Comment