Tuesday, November 25, 2008


So, I'm snagging this idea from Sadie's Blog .. I love how she does this on Fridays … I don't know if I'll get to doing Friday posts, but maybe every couple of weeks post.

First of all, I've been thinking about my little niece a lot today. I really miss having my time with her. So, I dug up a picture of her doing my college graduation with me. She insisted on being up front with me, in front of hundreds of people. Everyone thought it was so cute the way she clung to me. So, she came with me!!! I loved it!!


Again, back to graduation! The work party this year is a "No Jeans" Formal Affair … and I have a new dress on the way, and am booked in to get my hair all done up for it … The last time I did that, and got that dressed up was for my high school graduation! Man, I hope I look better this time around than then!!


So, that's this week's flashback into my little life. I have so many pictures that I just went through .. wow! I need to scrapbook a flashback book one day ... see what all I can remember, and what memories are attributed to the pictures. ....

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Surely you got dolled up for your wedding? Which I assume was after your high school graduation. ;)

Sadie said...

HOw fun!! I'm glad you did this. It's so fun!