Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well, this only took all day to make! I was challenged to use 36 items on a LO (Lay-out) .... So, there are a bit more than that, if you count each letter used and that. But I didn't! :) It's made with a combo of Basic Grey Figgy Pudding PP, MM Ribbons, Brads ... MAMBI Bling (letters etc). The snowflake is the corner is a big layered mess of misc. ones I had. It looks pretty cool IRL.

So, I did get another one done! This just took too long! We'll see if I can get more made today. I'd like to get another one.

I made a nice happy purchase last week that I'm waiting for! I bought the Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter -- It seemed to have the best options for someone who always has a computer attached to them. Since I bought the wee baby laptop, it's easy to take it with me, and do all my work with that. It'll also sit happily ou of the way in my scrapbooking room as well. I'm so excited for it to show up -- which should be any day now. I cant' wait!!! So, that's like my big big Christmas present to myself - not that I needed one or anything, but Geo bought a new stereo system for his truck, so I get a new "printer" for scrapbooking. Anyways .......

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Shat does the Digital Craft Cutter do?

I think I have some extra shape cutters and duplicate stickers left over from when I was a Creative Memories consultant. I can't remember what I have, but if you're interested, you can have them.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I just looked it up -- that's a crazy machine!