Sunday, January 11, 2009


My First LO of the year! The first of many many more I hope! I'm in a club (again) that you have to make 5 pages a month - at the end, you get your money back and a prize! It's so worth it! I did it 2 years ago and loved it. I took last year off -- which now I regret since I truly barely touched this room. I guess it's time to start again! Use up ALOT of the stuff I have in here.

This LO is me, all dressed out, grabbing a moment of "Peace" before the big Christmas Party. I used Making Memories Falalalaaa Collection for most of this. I was also challenge to use a circle, and to use "red" in the LO. This is what I came up with, since I don't do circles very much, nor use red. I'm pleased! :)

Lets see how many more of these I can post today! :P I'm planning on spending most of today in here - I'm trying to do some pages from the Christmas Party ... something to use up my goodies! :P Thanks for looking ... and commenting! :)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I'm getting back to scrapbooking... someday! I'm more into documenting events and preserving photos than composing fancy pages, though. Either way, I'm waaaay behind! What does "LO" stand for?