The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Made with tons of love just for you! It might be a fun sewing project, a sweet letter to you from me, or some yummy goodies, you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try! The catch? You must re -post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have Fun! Ready........Set............Go!
So, I do hope people try this out! Remember, I'm rather creative! :) It sounds like a wonderful idea, and defenitly at a perfect time of year! :) I'm hoping I get some replies ... I'm not 100% sure of who exactly reads this -- I should add a guest book or something.
Here's one of my favorite pictures from the Hawaii trip! I was lucky enough to have enough time to go explore, by ourselves, on the USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor. It was an amazing experience to get to go in and out of the corridors, and get to see how they lived down there, and how close and totally crampt the quarters are down there. And of course, I fell in love with it! Seriously, you couldn't wipe the smile off my face the whole time we were exploring there. Okay, so here's my other favorite pictures -- put it this way, the whole day at Pearl Harbor was my favorite part of the trip. The experience of being on the USS Arizona Memorial was amazing. So humbling and somber. I had chills. It's a place anyone who is interesting in the war, and the history behind Pearl Harbor - they should see this. Experience it. I'll post more pictures about our day there. BUT! That's not the point of this post --- Go back and read the nice purple text!!! That's why I'm posting! :P
1 comment :
I am here to let you know that someone is checking out your Blog. I saw your link from Love Bug Scrapbooking and thought lets check it out.
Post a Comment