50 Things you are probably rarely asked
1. What color is your toothbrush? purple and white
2. Name one person who made you smile today. Lisa
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Talking to my boss
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? soaking the sun reading a book
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Skor Bar
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? not a "club" -- but a bar hosted them?
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Seems like work is always ugh"
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Coconut flavored ... Baileys flavored ... yum
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Ice Tea slushie
10. Do you like your wallet? yuppers -- it's pretty and pink!
11. What was the last thing you ate? Nuts and Bolts
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope, not this week! (though, the week isn't over!!)
13. The last sporting event you watched? ..... I think hockey this afternoon
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Air popped, with REAL butter!! (and a tad of salt)
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Kera
16. Ever go camping? As much as possible
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Nope
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Nope
19. Do you have a tan? I might soon ... mind you I feel burned! :(
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Chinese food mostly
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Not really no ... if there's one there, I'll use it
22. What did your last text message say? ....I have no idea, the cell phone is dead.
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Working, physio, resting, and niece's B-day and friend's 40th B-day ... it's a busy day I kinda wanna avoid.
24. Do you recycle? Mostly yes ... and compost!!
25. Look to your left, what do you see? My Tinker Bell figurine
26. What color is your watch? Pink flowers with metal ... or purple with white roses
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Hugh Jackman without a shirt on! (Or him in a nice suit ... yum)
28. What's your favorite thing in the kitchen, besides food? My Kitchen Aid ... or my Magic Bullet!
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Usually inside, since I don't navigate through the drive thrus really well
30. What is your favorite number? 69 or 66 -- for many many reasons!
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Some bank guy phoning for Geo
32. Any plans today? dinner with the girls soon! :)
33. How many states have you lived in? Lets go with Provinces please! So, 3 - Yukon, NWT and BC
34. Biggest annoyance right now? grumpy people!
35. Last song listened to? .... MeatLoaf ... It's all coming back to me now?
36.Can you say the alphabet backwards? that's way too much thinking right now -- probably not
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I had it once, and NEVER again!
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My sketcher slip ons
39. Are you jealous of anyone? At times .... but mostly nope
40. Is anyone jealous of you? Nope ... not that I know of!
41. Do you love anyone? Yuppers! (he's sleeping on the couch atm!)
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yes ... most do
43. What do you usually do during the day? Working most times it seems now ... LOL
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Nope ... dislike at times yes
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Allooooo :)
46. What color is your car? Pretty red!
47. Do you like cats? Yuppers
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? | The someone sleeping on the couch to my right, maybe?| (is what my friend wrote!!) I'm doing the same, but he's across from me!
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? What's that?
50. How did you get your worst scar? From some moron surgeon thinking he knew what he was doing! (soooo not going there on the blog!)
So, why the post? I thought it be best to write something like this ... or respond to something like this than writing out what I really feel like writing about today -- "What all has pissed Dee off today" .... cause right now, I seem to be finding alot of things that fit in that! So, answering random questions calms me down, and has me thinking about everything else in life than my annoyances! What a great strategy though -- I wish someone could come out with a book, 1001 questions about nothing ... that I could respond in when I get stressed. (Mmm, someone out there should write one! ... I'd get more annoyed doing it I'm sure!).
Anyways ... I have a busy few days ahead of me ... filled with lots of fun and some well, more hectic and annoying things, but I'll get over it and make it all fun as possible right? And this weekend I get to scrapbook!! WOOOT! :)
1 comment :
I really do love posts like this. It's so much fun to read. Twins on the purple and white toothbrush. ;)
Post a Comment