
So I'm home sick today ... literally exhausted from not sleeping as much as I should be ... along with other issues at this time of the month! I'm snuggled in my PJs with the dog curled on my lap ... such a nice way to spend the morning when you feel like tar.
But, this has giving me some time to ask for donations for the Canadian Cancer Society's Relay for Life ... I have joined the team from work ... Copper Ridge Life Saver's ... It's a group of many of my friends all walking for a great cause. It's our first time doing this, and definitly won't be our last time either. If you click the name of the team, it'll bring up our web page for donations and as well as a wonderful explanation of the event.
So, on June 6/7 2009, I'll be walking for a great cause! If you're around town about 2am, I'll be found walking the Shipyard's Park! (yes, I get the strange hours, since I'm young and used to shift work and such).
Anyways! :) This is a wonderful event ...
No comments :
Post a Comment