Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm sitting in my rooooom downstairs with the biggest smile on my face! Lately I haven't enjoyed being down here scrapbooking, but there's something about tonight that I'm loving! I'm feeling so at peace in here again! It's a feeling so lost and foreign to me these days.

Also, I got me a new I-touch and have been using that, and just uploaded all my songs (from both computers) so that's helping my mood out so much. There's something about listening to the Mama Mia! Soundtrack that just does it for me! OH, and the thought of Pierce Brosnan signing is just melting my wee heart tonight! Holy smokes! mmmm he has such a nice voice. But as I'm writting this, I think I don't own this movie -- which is odd for me! (mental note to get this on DVD this week and really enjoy it!)

And Amy Winehouse sounds the same in 99%of her songs -- or they all sound the same -- I accidentally hit "buy the whole album" button -- don't know what I was thinking -- maybe that was in my "newbie Itunes" days -- so she's driving me nuts whenever I hear her! Ack!

mmmm .... then I move onto the soundtrack of "Across the Universe" ... such a nice twist to all my Beatles' favorites! Me loves! If you like the Beatles .... even just a little bit, it's a movie worth watching .... the show itself is a bit "out there" .... and the story line is out to lunch -- BUT!!! You can see a great interpretation to the songs -- and most of the interpretations are right how I thought they would be too -- very interesting!

Okay, so trully, everything is going alright in this house hold. I am adjusting to the Monday - Friday routine ALOT better this week ... and am enjoying my weekends with George and Gully. I even got some gardening done -- with Geo's help of course so my back wouldn't complain too too much (though, thank God for muscle relaxants at bed time last night!). I even got to go up and visit some family this weekend too -- which was so nice to just see them!

Next weekend we're planning on hiding at Fox Lake! (mental note, write Nita!!) ... I need to do some serious scrapbooking and knitting while I'm out there -- plus, I'm dying for something cooked outside right now. Mmm the BBQ here works great, but not the same! Hot chocolate and Baileys too! YUM!

Anyhoot! I'm really babbling ... and there's no real point to this blog entry ... Sorry! :P

No comments :