Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I found this on Sadie's Facebook Page :) thought it might be something cute to add to the blog -- since I haven't really updated a whole lot on it! (Though, it's been a busy 3ish weeks!!)

3's of MeShare
You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


Three names I go by:
1. Danielle
2. Dee
3. ...."Bitch" ... but only by those who love me best! (yes, my dad, brother and sometimes Geo will call me that in a very loving hilarious way that doesn't bug me!)

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Grocery store clerk
2. Nursing Home Attendant
3. Working in a Porn Store

Three Places I have lived
1. Hay River, NWT
2. Prince Rupert, BC
3. Whitehorse, YT

Three Favorite drinks
1. Chai Tea (Latte or otherwise)
2. Lipton's Ice Tea
3. Coke Zero

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. True Blood
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. All My Children

Three favorite movies
1. The Princess Bride
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Robin Hood

Three places I have been
1. Everett, WA
2. Montreal, QC
3. Fraibanks, AK

Three places you want to go
1. France
2. Italy
3.England

Three of my favorite foods
1. Taco Bell -- the crappy processed Tacos!! :)
2. Ceaser Salad!
3. BACON!

Three things you would change about yourself
1. Less Food
2. More Exercises
3. DUH!! Smaller boobs?

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Trip to Alaska with my gal-pal!!
2. Fishing whenever - wherever- with Geo and Gully
3. Scrapbooking supplies that might come before Christmas!

1 comment :

Sadie said...

I secretly love Grey's Anatomy!! I'm still trying to catch up. I"m only on season 5 which finally is coming to Netflix in September.