Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sniffles .... giggles .... sniggles

Okay, so I'm sniffling a lot tonight. I've managed to catch one of George's colds over the past week. Monday night I started to feel a bit blah ... by Tuesday morning I couldn't hardly swallow, then it just got worse. Wed/Thu I spent wanting to crawl into a cave for the week. By Friday I was able to at least get up and shower and function. I wanted scrambled eggs and toast – so when I want that, you know I'm on the mend. Oh! AND Chocolate chip cookie dough! (I had to have that!!). So, now I'm left with a stuffed up head ... like if I got more than an hour on the pill bottle of decongestant, my head wants to split open – so not fun! BUT! At least it's being managed with Tylenol Sinus – thank goodness! Anyways!

So, that lovely cake topped I made, well, with the world's best Pumpkin Cheese Cake – we won the best veggie dessert! I was so happy! There was TONS of people at work that day ... and amazing strange dishes all with veggies ... it was awesome! I was happy to have had the day to play like that at work. The residents loved it ... needless to say the staff! (hahaa)

What else ... I'm still managing some scrapbooking ... I got "5" LOs done for this month – which I didn't think was going to happen. They aren't that good (at least the pictures of them suck!! Since I can't get the scanner to work these days on my computer). Next month there's a scrapbooking Crop online – so I'll get more pages done then. Also, I have a Creative Memories class to go to next weekend – I'm really excited!

Life here is pretty much the same ... Been relaxing (thanks to the cold) ... and that's it. I just thought I needed some sort of post. (I'll do a slide show of some of the pictures from Anchorage too one day!)

1 comment :

Sadie said...

I feel your pain, girl, I've had a miserable cold all week too. HOpe yours is gone soon!
Eddie and I were having an arguement about where you worked. So, would you like to settle it for us and tell me what you do? ;)