Sunday, December 06, 2009


So, when does your age really factor into your life? I think I found that out last night a bit. I broke last night down into leassons learned … since I'm a firm believer you learn a new one each day … in my case, I learned MANY! So here goes J
  1. "I do not dance" Is not an excuse for actually NOT dancing … in fact, that makes you dance even more, and have more people pester you TO dance even more.
  2. "I do not drink" … "Thanks, but I'm OK" … "Oh, no thanks" …. Does NOT equate to what they actually mean. So, in other words, "Sure, I'll do the 2nd shot tonight since everyone else is, and I don't want them to think I'm a party-pooper".
  3. -15 below, with a nasty wind …. 5 strange blocks to walk … skirt with fish net stockings … means COLD!! Like COLD COLD! And, also means we're nuts for not going to the last spot in the FIRST place.
  1. "adults" … NOT teeny-boppers … not stoners … not "crack heads" …. Do NOT enjoy loud thumping techno music … when you reach 30, that's just not the crap you listen to. (And that's the opinion of several people, not just moi)
  2. Facebook … it's addicting! Even at 1am when you're stuck at the table guarding the purses … and again at 6am when you can't sleep anymore and finally cave and install "CafeWorld" … or whatever it's called (yes, that's what I'm playing the back ground"

Anyways! It was a GREAT nite … For the first time in 7 years, the party was not held at someone's house (mainly mine, since I hosted it 5 years in a row). The girls (and our 3 men!!) looked AWESOME! I'm so impressed with how well we all clean up and look so darn sexy!! They are truly amazing people. This night would NOT have happened without my best girl Lisa's help!! She was amazing!! (and looked so damn cute!!)

I have a feeling we might be doing this more often as a large group. Every couple months go out dancing … it did us wonders!!! And, other than my whole body hurting like hell from all the dancing and that, I'm feeling pretty good. I was awake early … but my "Wooly Bugger Blend" of coffee will kick in, then It's out for my FAVORITE brunch!! Crepes from my dad!!! I feel so lucky and spoiled! J

I should end this … since I can't concentrate on a good flow of thoughts. I shall add pictures shortly … just to prove I was dressed up pretty again! (And for the record, I want my hair done every day!!)

No comments :