Monday, December 14, 2009

I haven't made a wish list for years … and really, I don't have many tangible wishes this year. It's been one hell of a couple of weeks … seriously a test of my patience, my love, and health … everything thing I seriously have to get through this all.
  • Smiles … to see some this year on the faces of everyone around me. Lately, all I see is sadness, frustration and pain on people. I want smiles for everyone. To see someone's face light up with joy. I can't wait for that. I'm hoping I might get some them this year.
  • Health … I think that word explains it all …
  • Laughter … for everyone to stop, and laugh. Take a moment, find something to laugh about, and do it. Enjoy that you can be silly and giggle and laugh at something. This time of year is stressful on a good year, needless to say when you're going through problems. But, it's nice to stop and just laugh at something stupid you did or said – not get upset at it, but take a moment and LAUGH!
  • Shoes!!!! Okay, yeas, I'm gonna want something for meeeeeeeee!! SHOES! I want shoes!! And PURSES! And more!!!
  • Peace … this may seem like a strange thing to wish for, but I want it on a small scale. I want the family dinners to be calm and relaxing this year. I really want people to shut-up, suck it up and be nice to each other for one day! ONE day! I'm not asking for much this year … I just want one day of people getting along, no one cutting someone down, criticizing someone. Just a happy time with family and friends.

Okay, so yeah, all in all this year, I just want Christmas to go over smoothly. I have 1 week till I go back to working shift-work … 1 week to get into the frame of mind to work on the floor again. I did about 2hrs this morning there, and enjoyed every minute of it!! So maybe it'll be GREAT for me to go back to it. It makes me put my life in a bit more of a perspective. But, it's strange it happening next week. So I'll try and enjoy this week as much as possible. I'll have 3 days off before I start … Sat, Sun and Monday J I'm so going to enjoy those days off. Then I work right through Christmas this year … which I'm looking forward to more than I can express in words!! (I'm hoping I can avoid some of the stress of it all if I'm sleeping through most of the days)

On a good note! *I* am doing well!! Through all this hectic nuts of a life, my health is GREAT! So that's a nice note to start this season with! It'll only get better as well … I'm gonna work my ass off to keep it this way as well. It's time to pay even more attention! J I get to go out tonight with the girls for a bit … I can't believe Christmas is so close! It's just gone by so fast. So it's our yearly Christmas get-together! We're going OUT for it as a change … so I get dinner out tonight … which is nice since I've been eating either home food, or hospital food … so I'm excited for "fancy" food J Oh, and a diet pop! I haven't had nearly enough of those lately!!!

Alrighty, the food in my "Café World" should be about cooked … and I want to get George some dinner before I take off. Guess it's time to get off this … though I am enjoying typing … A LOT tonight!



1 comment :

Sadie said...

Go to this link:
http://www.6pm.com/
It has awesome shoes for 60 - 75% off. I just ordered 3 pair for 50 bucks! You can't beat that!