Wednesday, January 06, 2010


So, I haven't been overly creative these days ... but I had made this for a VERY good friend of mine's Birthday :) I'm rather pleased with the results.

I have enough supplies to make 9 more of these babies in various colors. So that should keep me busy.

I also spent some money today ... I wasn't going to add to my scrapbooking supplies AT ALL! But, I signed up for 6mths of kits through Lovebug Scrapbooking ... I thought that would be my kick in the ass for the next 6months to get some pages done. But, I'm going to make myself a wee bit of a deal, I have to use ALL the kit up that month -- using my supplies WITH the kit .. but ALL of it ... so any bits left, have to be used for albums, or cards or something. BUT! It ALL has to be used up. I think that's fair enough.

What else with scrapbooking ... I think that's what I'm going to be doing tonight. I really want to start making some pages. I'm all excited!!! I was going to be playing some WoW tonight, but I really want to make things ... be creative! Lets see if I can at least get my room straightned out tonight while George works ... that way I can be productive and clean my space, and still get to babble back and forth with Geo. What a nice way to spend my evening.

(Oh, and why am I not doing laundry and cleaning more of the house -- cause I'm watching Julie & Julia while snuggling with Gully ... I have a couple lunch dates this week, so I wanted some "me time" before that)
Edited to add: I am delightfully happy right at this moment in the day ... I am laughing and smiling till I cry ... I have a wee dog on my lap looking up at me ... melting my whole heart! I have a perfect Angle-food Cake cupcake with my name on it, a perfect cup of tea ... and me smiling more. There are some simple small things in life that make me smile and really appreciate all the wee things around me.

1 comment :

Sadie said...

I just love all your scrapbook things. They are soooo cute!! It makes me want to catch up on my scrapbooks. I am SO behind. I wish I could just mail you my pics, pay you a bunch, and have you do a couple scrapbooks for me. I know you would do them way cuter than me. ;) But I can't wait to get in my room and start scrappin. You've motivated me!