Monday, January 04, 2010

Night Shift Ramblings ....
So it's 1205 am and I'm slightly bored while sitting at work. I really don't feel like doing a whole lot in terms of being sociable with the girls. I'm really in the mood to hide in a small corner by myself tonight. I seldom get this way on a night shift. Anyways!!!
This will be my set of days off. What am I going to do ? I think today I'll try and get sone laundry finished while I clean my scrapbooking room. I'm really excited to get in there to start making some pages. It's definitely time to start!
The top projects I'm going to try and get done this year:
1) Hawaii 2009 album
2) past vacations
3) my favorite things (focus on my crafts and clothes that I do other than scrapbooking)
4) work Christmas parties (I'm behind at least a year)
5) actually put my pages into albums this year
6) finish the pictures that are random crap and don't really have a place in the regular mix of things

So that wee list should keep me fairly busy this year.

So, that's what happens when you're REALLY bored on night shifts, and are willing to try and type out something sensible on an Iphone ... not the best thing let me tell you!
Anyways! I've managed to ...... Take the Christmas tree down ... and start to put the decorations away (I still have some to finish, which I'll do right after this post). I got a GREAT nap in, so no scrapbooking or laundry done. (I'll see about throwing a load in before bed tonight). I did manage to get into one of the spare rooms and started to clean that out big time ... I have LOADS of purses ... LOADS! What was I thinking! I actually threw a couple out ... I'm rather impressed with myself over that one. I hope I can get some more done this week.
The "other" spare room has turned into my knitting storage -- so that is a MUST to clean out, as well as organize the quilts I want to try and work on. (Since we don't eat at the kitchen table, I'm going to utilize that space and try and start a quilt ... and then with it set up in a set spot, I can work at it as I have time - ie when dinner is cooking - that's my favorite time to sew)

So here's my new little light -- George bought it for me the other day. It's a USB purple little lamp ... it's so cute! and it lets out the perfect amount of light to keep the key board lite, and also my little spot. And I don't have to put on the big lamp. Yeahoo!

No comments :