Thursday, May 13, 2010

Okay, so where have I been eh!
Well, we took a little trip down to Vancouver on Monday - to see the Eagles concert! It was amazing! The weather was amazing. Everything was amazing!
(I stole this picture of the band!)And then, Tuesday morning we took off to Victoria for a couple of days - we just got back this evening. It was PERFECT as well!! A wonderful evening spent with friends -- Thanks Jason and Nancy! (and their lovely son Luke!). Then the day shopping around ... walking around ... driving around my favorite places. It was heavenly!! Honestly wonderful!!! It was needed!

Now, I'm heading back to work on Saturday - then family is arriving next week ... I'll be having VERY little time to scrapbook or quilt or anything. I'll HAVE to get the baby blanket finished this week and get some cake decorations made asap as well. It'll be a bit busy for the next month for me. Kinda looking forward to .... kinda not sure about all this.

Anyways! Lets hope I can get a couple pages done though - I need to get my 5 pages and challenges done for this month regardless of how busy it is. (Night shifts??? ugh! might have to be I guess)

Anyways! Happy Blogging everyone - I know this is kinda a usless babbling post, but I felt bad about not posting anything for awhile.

No comments :