Thursday, June 17, 2010

MY DAY:
(So I don't normally post what I'm doing in a day, but today is special since it'll be followed by many pictures, the good and the bad will be shown, and to save me some time later, I'll explain it all today!)

I have a very .... different day planned :)
  1. Showering and getting pretty for the many pictures we're taking today :)
  2. Finding flattering, yet comfy clothing to wear, that can handle getting a bit of flour, icing and cake all over (How you get "pretty" knowing that, I have no idea yet)
  3. Molding cake into boobs and a belly!!
  4. Running to town to take someone to the doctor's ... depending on how long she is there, I'll be getting my new "lenses" for my glasses (Thinking of dropping her off at the coffee shop across the road so I can get this done)
  5. the next steps will be done while praying to the Saint Duff -- so that my fondant comes out perfect -- yes, homemade fondant making
  6. Layering and filling the belly and boobs :)
  7. draping the fondant on the belly and boobs
  8. more prayers to Duff!!!
  9. Decorating the top with little things ...

And, in between all these, will be many pictures, lots of laughter and I'm sure alot of messes :)

Oh, Saint Duff -- I have labeled him from Charm City Cakes -- he is Duff Goldman -- the guro of cake making. He adds little tips in his shows and on his websites to help the average cake artist. He is hilarious, and takes everything in strides. I am praying I can channel him today ... praying!!! (Oh and he has his own web site!! OMFG wish I saw this weeks ago!! http://www.duff.com/ )

No comments :