Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pondering colds

So I really am starting to wonder what makes a person get a cold. What makes one cold worse than another? And really, at what point to you wave the red (ok green in my case) flag, concede and go see a doctor?
I have had 2 nurses tell me to go see the doctor. Ok. So that's a pretty good indication. But truly, in all honesty, it's this waking at 2:30 in the bloody morning that's getting to me first. I'm lucky to get 2-3 hrs of sleep in one shot. Me. Who loves her full 6-8hrs is really getting cranky.
Oh I know what people are thinking. (cause I am too wondering this). Why not nap during the day?!?! Cause that would mean being able to BREATH. A bodily function that apparently is an option for me these days. And on that note -- So is swallowing. Blowing my nose. And sleep!!
I guess I'm just ranting. And at this point I think I get to a wee bit. My Christmas day was painful to get through. I've missed my last set of work on the floor for 3mths. I start my new job next week. I have no energy to take down Christmas. I *need* to do laundry, sort my work clothes, find all my work shoes, *have* to pop into work to see what I'm doing next week. And all this while sleeping, breathing and swallowing are my biggest challenges of the day. Wahhhhhhh.
Alrighty. Enough ranting. I need more fluids and Kleenex.
Let's hope my next blog post will be much cheer-er





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Falcon Dr,Whitehorse,Canada

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Feel better dear! I just fought pneumonia and it was a killer. :-(