(I had the *best* blog post done up on my phone yesterday morning - but for some reason it go deleted, so I'm going to try again this morning!)
I am in love with Mr Clean - Magic Erasers .... I love!! After yesterday morning, and it saving my ass a couple of times, I'm in love!
Danielle's Top uses for The ME:
- It removes the icky, coffee/tea stains on a white porcelain kitchen sink - those ones that you would have used a whole box (or a couple scrubbers) of the eaqually icky SOS substance - not anymore ladies!!! ME takes it away!!
- Pen, fruit juice or food coloring ... on my lovely whitish counter tops (which I hate btw - but that's almost a whole separate post!) are GONE ..... Or that bit of coffee / tea that you forgot about in your morning stupper -- ME takes those away 12 hrs later!
- Splatter .... tomatoe, grease, or "whatever" gets on the wall, the microwave, the stove, the sink ... anywhere - it's GONE!
- Bathrooms .... That icky, blakish, dirty feet grime on the shower - will be gone if you have enough determination and enough ME pads -- no need for chemicals or sprays. A day with the ME in that dirty forgotten bathroom and it's as good as new. (Also cleans the toothpaste icks on the sink, stuck on "whatever" anywhere else in the bathroom as well!)
- Recently found - this is what truly prompted this blog post ladies - That icky, stuck on, I have no idea wtf it is substance off the "bowls" (the over-sized items, the ones that you don't know what to do with - or the ones that you were given, and can't "throw" out stuff) - off the TOP cupboard shelve/ near the ceiling. Well, that icky greasy crap comes RIGHT off with the love of a ME!! I soaked these items in boiling hot soapy water - and it *still* stuck on ... but the ME worked like a charm! I was amazed!
- Those walls .... just like any other surface, works!! (Just a bit too well depending on your paint, and what the issue is!!)
- My other "favorite!" - I have a porcelain topped stove - I am not the neatest of cooks either (yes, that's officially on "paper" so I admit it now!) - and constantly need to be cleaning the tops of my stove. I'm not a big fan of using a lot of chemicals in my house - I like to avoid that. But!! ME helps so much with the burned on spots - I can take my razor - take off most of the big areas - then run this over the left-overs and OMG it's all gone. Soooo lovely!
There - that's my plug on a product review - not paid to do this - wasn't asked to write this - just felt like I needed to share this lovely knowledge! I will be posting a couple more post shortly about the house being painted. I have a couple before and after pictures to show. I got to pick the paint colors with a couple yes-nos from George in the process - I was beyond nervous coming home on Friday - I swore I picked the wrong colors! I was totally panicking. I was dreading the "too orange" looking wall (I convinced myself that I got orange) - well, it's nothing like it! :)
Anyways! :) Happy Reading Everyone - and writing!! Write! Write! Write!!
No comments :
Post a Comment