The ten commandments: 1) You shall have no other gods before me; 2) Do not make an idol; 3) Do not take God's name in vain; 4) Remember the Sabbath Day; 5) Honor your father and mother; 6) Do not murder; 7) Do not commit adultery; 8) Do not steal; 9) Do not bear false witness; 10) Do not covet. (Exodus 20:1-17)My goodness … 10!! I’m almost there …
This is a day that I would like to leave everything thinking about the 10 Commandments – but – I want to write! So, let’s see what I can come up with to go happily with these 10. I found these someplace online – I normally love to give credit etc etc. But for today, let’s just say I found them. WIKI has some interesting things …. So, it’s from there.
1. Love well(Okay, so I wrote this yesterday morning – and now, not sure that’s what I want to write about) but, since the next 2 days are pretty intense to write about too – I’ll keep these posted. Read both … the “Real” ones written in stone – then the ones that were changed to meet this century. I think both are so relevant – and if more people followed (either one) – this world would be a better place.
2. Seek the good in all things
3. Harm no others
4. Think for yourself
5. Take responsibility
6. Respect nature
7. Do your utmost
8. Be informed
9. Be kind
10. Be courageous
Enjoy your Day 10 readings.
No comments :
Post a Comment