Thursday, December 15, 2011

Three French Hens.........

Three French Hens
The Three Theological Virtues:  1) Faith, 2) Hope, and 3) Love (1 Corinthians 13:13)
Okay, so I can’t just “write” my 3 things after reading those.

Faith – in myself. In the world. I have faith in the best, and the worst at times. I really try and look at the good in people. Give them the faith that they can be “better”. Sometimes, my faith in everything gets tested; it gets proven wrong many many times. But, I still have it. It’s something that I will always have, and most likely, because there’s “too much” of it, it’s a downfall. But, I try!

Hope – Again, I have a lot of it. When I lose that “faith” in a person, I always have hope that they can change. Hope that one day it’ll turn out better. Hope that things WILL change. Hope …
.
Love …… Yes, my true love loves me. The little things he does show me that. (I came home from work, and had Christmas lights strung up – where they *never* were before. Candy Cane lights in the snow. AND!!! A blow-up Snoopy to go with my Snowman!! – this all coming from a man who is the “Grinch” and “BAH-HUMBUG” rolled into one man!!) – if that isn’t true love, I have no idea what that is!! He surprises me with the nicest things!!

So my 3rd day …. I have faith that my hope in love doesn’t go away.
(For some reason - I never liked this "Day" .... but now, I love it ........... and smile alot reading this!)

No comments :