I’m terribly scared to write this next post.
“Work in Progress” Wednesday …. Not that I’m “behind” on anything important but still!!!Seeing this list in person really makes me .... cry?!?! scream?!?! Laugh hysterically at this moment!!
- March Quilting Bee Block – A rainbow star type thing – well, I have no real “rainbow” fabric that will work for this project – I have batiks that would work – but can’t use those. SO! This means a trip to the quilting shop (from hell) this weekend to pick up some fat quarters – I don’t mind doing this – but the owner of the store is a bbbbbbbbbbbbbb-word!!
- Along with the rainbow for her – I need to make a Christmas block one, and a pink one! (the joys of this block instructions means it makes 2 blocks at the same time – so I’ll have double the blocks this month – which will work I’m sure later!!)
- Mini-table square – using my favorite block from my Feb. stash – I’ll be making something for my little side table – I bought backing and border fabric this week – so I just have to get off my arse and do it. (It’ll be a wee bit bigger than my quilting hoop so I can do something by hand in the evenings)
- Larger table runner – using some of the Quilting Bee Feb. squares I’ll make a lovely runner for my kitchen table – if it turns out really well – I might be using it on the dresser in the bed room though. Since I need something for there too.
- Small runner – for my night stand! (so that’s partially why I might use some of the squares there instead)
STILL waiting on list:
- Cathedral –machine done – window table topper – with my aunt’s fabrics So something very meaningful!
- Strip fabric runner – what I first wanted to make for my dining room – though, if this one turns out, it might live in the living room! (Yeas, I have runner issues!!)
- Scrapbooking projects galore!!! (If you read my last posts, you can just see the list rise and rise for this section. I should have some time Friday night and this weekend to work on a few things)
2 comments :
sounds like you have a lot on the go :) for the starflower block you can use the tutorial over at http://modifytradition.blogspot.com/2009/11/starflower-block-tutorial.html
This one only gives you one block and is the same as the block Tara requested
Oohh I'm not stressed out now!! :) I can manage this ... seems "easier" when made into one ... :)
Post a Comment