Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm still here ....

I'm still here ... barely, but I'm here!
I caught the plague ... cold! Flu ...whatever you want to call what I have ... I caught it. Not sure exactly where I got this from, but man, it hit me like a ton of bricks on Tuesday night - and it's not going anywhere!! I'm beyond cranky and emotional from being so sick ... I think if I hadn't gone through the past month dealing with my eye, this plague cold wouldn't be so bad to deal with.

So, there's nothing really crafty happening - I did make some Mop Hats on Monday night - they look amazing (I'll have pictures next week to show of those babies!!) ... But that's about it! The sewing machine is set up upstairs ... in the lovely light of the kitchen windows. I bought extra pink fabric today to make my April quilt square - I thought it was something I could at least attempt to do tomorrow when I'm feeling more alive. (if that goes well, I'll attempt my Christmas block as well).

AND! I'm getting inspired to finish my little table toppers for the living room - I showed them off to some friends Monday night - and really want to see if I can finish those too - also, being home sick, in the ... very blah looking living room, I think it's time to see them finished and on display.

OH! And!!!! The best part of tomorrow, we'll be picking up our niece after school tomorrow ... and we'll be giving her her BIG surprise Birthday present - Hubs thought it all up too ... I can't wait!!! I'm sooo excited!!! She'll be sooo happy!!

So, there ... the plague cold and I shall have a relaxing evening in bed ... and hopefully can sew and post some pictures tomorrow :)

BTW - My mother is taking BIG offensive to my calling this cold the PLAGUE - apparently it has some bad connotations for people ... I kinda understand that - but still! I think it's the plague! :P HAHAHAAAAAAA!!

 (BTW - I have a rant! A BIG ONE! If someone else tells me about "clean eats" I'm going to f-ing scream! Or if I hear about diets ..... or these "training" diets - of if I'm asked how I lost my weight - and I say - "Canada's Food Guide" - and their eyes pop outta their head ... I'm gonna friggen SCREAM!!! Anyways - rant done!)

No comments :