Sunday, April 15, 2012

IT ... and she's annoying!

Well, here's the update on "IT" ...
  • Still lots of pain - and it varies on what I do each day - some days IT's fines ...other days she's rather sore. (today - the past 2 days actually - it's been really sore) So, I'm dealing with a lot of nausea on top of the pain - ughs!
  • Thanks to my eye looking ... "BIG" ... "Bulging" ... I think my family doc realized something is very wrong here ... So, she took over booking the apt. And WAM! I'm there Wednesday! 
  • Eye Specialist "consult" - Wednesday at 11:00 - Hubs will be flying down with me. If we're lucky, something might be done sooner than later - if I'm REALLY lucky, something can be done ... like "now" - like this week ... like yeah! :) 
Quilting Update - LOVE my wonky square - and when I played with it yesterday, and loved it, and had to hand it over for shipping - it hurt! So much so that I want to make me a green version of it just like her's for my house ... since it's right now one of my favorite blocks!

Finished my place-mat - in the middle of addressing the edges on the top ... and have a plan for the edges on the bottom - I'll just have to figure out a little bit more logistics with the hand quilting I want to do and the edges. But, I think I have found a way - thanks to iron on - glue thingies? to anchor the edges down really well, then I can sew away :) 

I have my 2 blocks to make wonky this month left - had plans to get to that this week -but yeah, didn't happen as planned. Nothing really happened as planned this week. I was bagged!!! I did make 84 cupcakes ... send about 60 of them with hubs to the dance he played last night. (OH, and IT let me stay for a set and a song ... I had plans to stay the evening, but with it being so loud and all the vibrations in the room, I was done for. IT can take a flying leap any time now btw!!)

So that's my little up date ... Family dinner tonight - doing a mini-post-Easter dinner with my side of the family ...

ICk ... time to gooooo :)

3 comments :

Fawn said...

You're amazing, Dee. Even with IT being so aggravating, you were still so upbeat and cute while setting up for the dance. I can't believe how many cupcakes you made, not to mention the balloons. Hope tomorrow is a better day and Wednesday (that's your appointment date now, right?) comes quickly.

Josie McRazie said...

Best of luck on Wed!! I sure hope they gt IT all figured out! SOON! :)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I hope the appointment goes really well and then help get rid of IT!