Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Um, Yeah!

WIP!!

Nothing, a big fat NOTHING has been done! My list remains rather long. But, manageable. I still have another 2 weeks to get some sewing done (the plan is this weekend to get my Nita Block done).

I am taking my hexagon pieces with me tonight and I'll sit and visit while sewing those up. I would like to get 2 mats done ... :)

I'll be pretty silent in terms of blogging for a bit ... Life has gotten complicated again ... so priorities are in place and yeah ... :)

Wish me luck in all that's up and coming ladies!!!

(And, say a prayers that my eye will be removed this year!!)

4 comments :

Mrs.Pickles said...

sometimes life is a more important wip than sewing! I hope that life settles down for you and I hope that eye of yours gets to boot soon!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Your eye gets removed? As in the entire eye?

Nita said...

Sounds like we are waaaay overdue for a good visit!

Nita said...

Sounds like we are waaaay overdue for a good visit!