Hello Readers ... yes, I'm feeling slightly sheepish for not posting anything in the last while ... but alas, life has taken it's tole on me ... and I'm busy as heck, and finding the time to site and write a blog post is not happening! (Neither is much else in my life, but it's still going OK!)
What I am doing is this today ...
I've organized my scrubs into "good" and "bad" sets - so tops and bottoms ... and thinking of selling them off .. $15 / GOOD scrub top ... $5 - $10 for the not so good ones ... and $15 for GOOD bottoms and $5 - $10 for not so good bottoms?? Does that sound OK? When you get into 2XL scrubs - you pay more - so I'm hoping this is reasonable.
THEN! I'm going to get through the scrapbooking mess I own - and do up colored / themed 12X12 baggies of sets - and sell those off for $10 a baggy ... I should at least be able to clean out some of the stuff I have ... I'm hoping it works!! But that's part of the plan!
THEN! Hit up my wool selections ... and see about doing the same - baggies of colored "sets" and sell those for $15 depending on the insides.
I'm thinking I can easily get some money back for some of what I've bought. There's NO way I could ever recoup some cost, but at least the items will be GONE!!
That's my goal for whatever time I have at home ... I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go about this. There's a Whitehorse, Yukon Buy and Sell section on Facebook that seems pretty popular - so I might go that route ... take good pictures and have a good album and see how it goes. I'd like to clean out my spare room - and sell what I can!
(Quilting news --- nothing! I have fabric ... I have things read to be sewn, bound quilted etc - but nothing is done!!)
Happy Days ladies ................ Cause I know I'm wishing for some!
No comments :
Post a Comment