Yes, I'm feeling blue. Yes, this happy go lucky, smily person can feel blue sometimes.I say that .... cause yesterday, I was sick - feeling like I had died in the morning - was sick for 2hrs ... I went back and forth to a bathroom more times that "we" could count. I finally caved at 0930 and called Hubs for a ride home ... I wanted to honestly just crawl into bed and die --
Well, everyone at work was like ... "OMG - What's wrong?? Why are you sick??? You look so good??" - UGH!!! I hate that!! "What's wrong with you" -- OMG! If it's not bad enough that I'm sporting a pretty sex eye patch - I'm feeling "sick" now too. Lovely!
Anyways - so yeah! That was my Friday - home, in bed for 3hrs - then I showered and started to feel slightly more human ... Only to have my evening ... well, not go so well. Which ment my morning here not go so well ...
So that leaves me sitting here, alone, feeling totally BLUEEEEEEEEEE!!! (Luckly, I have a lovely shade of pink on my face - the green from yesterday is gone!!).
(And, I sit here going, how much can I post on the internet - when does it become "too much information" -- And I shut up ... and bottle all those annoying, nasty, frustrating feelings away and try and think of something good to write about)
What's good to post about this week!! I want to focus on something positive!!
I got to SEW!!! I started sewing all the 40 squares needed for the "O" quilt together - so that means -- I put together a total of 160 squares - which means I now I have 80 pairs that will make up my big 40 blocks! I have 10 blocks left to fussy cut to make up the WHOLE top!! I'm so proud of myself for getting those started - and almost done today. It's so therapeutic right now!(alrightyyyyyyyyyy, this post is well, totally scatter brained, I am sorry for that - but, I'm smiling now, listening to strange songs that have "blue" in the title ... kinda strange what's come up!! I guess sometimes just writing "something" and knowing there's someone on the other end of life reading it helps ... )
2 comments :
We all have those days! You are allwed my friend! :o) SMILE!!
I hope you are feeling much better! Blue days are allowed, especially when one feels ill!
Post a Comment