Monday, July 02, 2012

I did something!! :)

 See what a FOUR day weekend can do for a lady? I've managed to acocmplish quite a bit today!!
  • Killing Diablo - by myself on Nightmare Mode! I was happily surprised I could do that solo - But, I think it's thanks to the lovely present I was given yesterday from my Ziggy!! (Who I hope reads this, and see that I love him!! Thanks babies)
(BTW - Ziggy is Bugbear -I've made him an apron and a quilt - he's on very good friend - one of the best a girl could ask for. He lives in Buffalo, NY - and I wuv him!!)
  •  (Started yesterday) but managed to get through 4 weeks worth of laundry in the house - all put away, and everything! I even managed to get 12 outfits set-out for work days - So that'll last me awhile ... no more thinking in the morning - 
  • Watched some of my favorite movies!! Jewel of the Nile and Spaceballs - and now finishing Karate Kid ... I feel like I'm spoiled just for seeing these 3 in one day!
  • I quilted!! See, the last of my machine quilting around the hexis is DONE!! IT's completed ... it's MINE! It's coming to work with me tomorrow too - I'll try and get the 2nd one done this summer.
  • July BLOCK!! She is SOOO PRETTY! I'm in love with how it turned out. I love the colors I picked for her too. I'm really hoping she likes it!
  • 2 baths .......... yes I found the time to get 2 in ... inbetween laundry loads and apple crisp in the over mind you!
So, I kinda fell on a band-wagon .... and picked up the books "Fifty Shades" last week ... and well, all three books are read. In like record speed.
I also read some reviews .... from many many sources. And I'm not too too sure where my review of the book "fits" ... I think I have to agree with most people and the first book was a good story ... a good story. I'm not looking at it as a "truth" to how ... ummm, that lifestyle is. I read it as a STORY. I tried not to analyze the book too too much. The writing isn't the "best" - but again, I wasn't reading it for that.  I do a sort of agree with the comment "mommy porn" - but in a way, most moms I know, would NOT be reading this - needless to say enjoying it! But, again, that's the 1st book ... Books #2 & #3 are most "normal" ... anyways, if you're in for something a bit different .... can handle a fair bit of sex ... can take blushing constantly .... This is a book worth reading. I "lost myself" it in a bit - which for me, right now, was needed. So, couldn't have been better timing :)

Anyways! Yes, 2 blog posts in 2 days ... yes pictures, yes a book review .... yes yes yes!! Lets see what next weekend brings (I know I have some things planned! yeaho!!)