Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunny Sunday!

Well!! Whoever is reading my blog - I have nothing really fun to report!

I just wanted to write something! LOL!!

I have made progress on the "O" Quilt - the 40 squares are now sewn -- and now are in the middle of being squared up -- What an annoying process!!! BEYOND annoying! But, at least it'll look amazing! The quilt is MUCH bigger than expected - MUCH!! I'm sure it's going to be loved ... and loved some more! I can't wait to get it all sewn together.

On a lovely note - Hubs and I are taking off in August for our yearly trip to Haines, Alaska ... and guess what's coming with me ... the sewing machine! I'm going to have a couple projects ready to bring with me too ... So excited!! Normally I bring scrapbooking, but this year, no way! Quilting!!

I have plans for 2 more quilts before Christmas ... so far, I think I have a plan for each! YEAHO!

Anyways -- that's what's up with me .... Life with my patch is going really well! It's been about 2 weeks and all is going GREAT! The pain is down by 1/2 .... and if I keep myself as mellow as possible, it's going OK! Needless to say, the house might need some TLC ... but that's ok! At least I'm feeling a bit better!!

Lets hope next week will be a nice post too! :) 

No comments :