Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Runner!

 I wish I could say ... "I'm running" or something smart like that - but we all know running will not be in my cards for awhile! (Walking around the block lately is killing my eye! ggrrrr!!)

SO, yesterday, I playing "hookie" - kinda sorta -- not really! But, still felt that way. I had a few hours in the bank at work, and had a doc's apt yesterday, so I thought I would come home and spend some "me" time ...

The first bit of the day was spent having lunch with Gully ... and watching The Thomas Crown Affair (the "new" one with Priece Bronson looking all yummy and delecious!!!)

Then it was onto quilting this runner for work ..... Well! I got side tracked and started messing with my computer ... and it's broken! So, I took the hard drives out (yes, I knew what I was doing! SORTA!) and had Geo "remote in" and have a peek at them ... Was really neat how we were able to do that. Crappy news, sounds like there's a "part" issue with the machine, not the hard drives! GGRR! So that means replacing what's broken. So, screw that! I'll set up my tablet down there tonight and see how that goes.

But anyways! I finished my tunner ... I LOVE IT! I did diagnol quulting along the top of it ... which was fun! I used someone's hint about masking tape to follow the lines ... and, for the most part, it works GREAT! LOVE IT! I'll be getting some smaller widths of that - made it so much easier on me!

And, the binding was PERFECT!!! I was so pleased with myself!! I love how it turned out! And I can't wait to put it up at work.

Onto finishing the "O" 'quilt - which is a lovely challenge! :) I'll be getting that started again this weeked ... And maybe another smaller project started as well.

Happy Days my lovely readers ...... cause geuss what ...... I NEED HAPPY!! (I'm a horrible cranky bitchy lady the last few days ... and there's no end in sight of that one! @#!@#@!#)