Ahhh, it is lovely having the time to just sit and relax .... write blogs ... upload pictures ... and just enjoy some time at home with Hubs and Gully.
(We are in PJs, watching Heavy Medal - the cartoon from the 80s ... too funny!! We are geeks I tell ya ... GEEKS! - And I played my fair share of WOW this morning - so I geek'ed out even more! I did use the treadmill this morning - so all hope is not lost!!!)
After fighting with Flicker - fighting with this blog - fighting with the "Finished Quilt" page (which has the new quilts listed - and more details about them) - I think I have something sorted out to show everyone. (I'm missing one picture of the extra table runner I made - I'll grab a picture of that this week at work)
So please enjoy the show - I really hope this works for everyone to see what I managed to get done for Christmas this year.
I've been busy searching for my next projects. I'll be in 2 Quilting Bees this time around - so 4 squares a month - and then I finally found the BEST instrcutions for a mug rug design I want to make. See - I bought a "chocolate bar" of moda prints - and really didn't know what to do with them - so I find what Iw anted to do - but no patter - well, no idea how the heck to sew it together - but, luckly I found this! Twist Block!!
Which was exactly what I wanted to do make! so, I'm hoping inbetween making all my quilt squares for the Beeessssss ... I'll have enough time to get a few of these made as little gifts for all our desks -- and I have TONS of perfectly sized pieces of squares for this too. Woohoo!!
Stay tunned for my year end post .... Monday night ... :)
1 comment :
Your made some lovely Christmas projects. I especially like the scrappy look of the twisted tea time quilt. Nice job!
Post a Comment