![]() |
| Block by Jen! |
I’m stuck! REALLY stuck this month on what I want to start making. I already know I want to make some mug rugs – and that’s easy – I have *everything* to make those – just need to motivate myself to get downstairs to sew.
It’s “my” Month for the Wee beeeee Learning Quilting Bee – I chose a “Depression Block” – yeahoo!! That one will be pinks/purples/blues/teals with white – all HST – so I WILL be making 2 of my own squares – and most likely a couple extra – I think this will be a scrappy quilt for the house – or 5th wheel – really haven’t thought about that. -> This block was made for my by "Newbie Jen" - I LOVE IT!!!
And, for my Wee Canadian Bee – it’s Nita’s month! And we’re making a a Bow Tie Block – luckly I’ve made it before so I at least have an idea what I’m doing. We’re using garden/veggie prints and a creamish “solid” – I’m really excited to see this quilt finished!
Easy enough things for me ……. I think a big project I need to tackle is sort out what fabrics I have stashed away down stairs. I know I have a fair bit of flannel to make some baby blankies – neutral tones – so I’m thinking of making those …….. But we’ll see!
Other than “thinking” about sewing – I have done really nothing in the past few weeks. Work is insane for me …. Not only are we doing a BIG upgrade to the computer system I look after – I’m busy as snot working on the Occupational Health and Safety Committee I’m co-chair on …. It’s like everything is coming at once! So exhausted! AND! I’m starting back with aquafit …. And being more active and being more healthy … so that takes some planning and effort after doing basically nothing for a year. But, I know I’ll be feeling better for it all.
Any you all out there?? Anything new on the go? Quilting/Sewing/Crafty projects??
And I’ve thought about my monthly give-away ………. And how to do that …. So stay tuned for that post
*Stupid pictures! Stupid blogger!! Stupid adding things!!! #$!@#!#!@#

No comments :
Post a Comment