Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday!

Welcome! To Saturday's post!
A very frustrating post at that... For many reasons!
  1. I cant get the stupid tablet and blogger to work right! So much so that I'm really really really wanting to switch to something else for posting!
  2. of #1 wasn't enough! the Keyboard on this doesn't work either! Of feel rather cursed right now! 1 am rather thankful for the amazing pen from hubs. I'm able to hand write the normal. Way amazing!
  3. So I bought hubs his fabric and the paten to go with it well it all arrived yesterday. VERY disappointing. From the looks of the pattern I thought it would be fairly simple strip cutting. Yeah Not! It  meant using templates.... paper templates and not one were really straight." Straight." made No sense to me!
  4. Onto the next issue! I got the idea to make my own acrylic templates to make it easier on myself. Honestly l thought it would be ok! I did! Well thanks to the pattern not being straight it made this horrible!
  5. MUG RUGS! Ugh! I love them but man I was so annoyed from #1, 2, 3, and that I lost all creativity! I have all these snaps and I'm so paranoid d might "need" them for something else that I won't use them period. Which means d have a putty nice stash starting.so I'm challenging myself to use them for the mug hop. I'll keep ya posted if that's how it goes!
Now onto the good parts. The wasn't a total bust I've cut my border & binding pieces for my quilt! I'll start sewing that together tomorrow. I'm really overjoyed with how beautiful it's turned out.

on A personal side note! I got to enjoy some of my favorite movies today! The Never ending Story, The Matrix Ghostbusters One and two! Listening to Grease! A lovely way to spend A frustrating day! Now I'll try to format this post. It's already no going way at flipping all!




1 comment :

Nita said...

You crack me up, Dee! Good luck with the pattern, i know you can do it!