Good Morning!!!
*I write this while in my antique PJs - I look like I'm from the 1800's!! I'm snuggled in my blankies - cause at night - I'm dying from the heat - so this early in the am it's a bit chilly - thank goodness! And, watching "Bride and Prejudiced" - A Bollywood spoof on Pride and Prejudice - Well done - and I LOVE the singing and dancing - even though I have no clue what the lyrics mean!! But yes - a lovely morning to blog a bit *
It's been 2 weeks since my last post .............
I'm dreaming of upcoming projects - these are some of the ones I'm drooling over making!!!
I've managed to make 2 of Hub's quilt squares - this is gonna be HUGE!!!! Not a hard big of sewing for the base block - so that at least is nice! But - I can just image the hell I'll be in when I reconstitute it all ...
I'm trying to reserve Monday nights for sewing ... It's Monday tomorrow night ... Guess I need to get it done!
I've done NOTHING with my green blocks ............ But, I've received 4 blocks .... and a whack of fabric from my cousin! (If she reads this - THANK YOU!!!) So I'll have that done for next camping season for sure.
We've gone on a mini vacation over last weekend to Victoria - had a lovely relaxing time together - and! I came home with 2 bits of Superman fabric - which hubs bought! So, that's great!!!
We head out in 2wks to Vancouver to get my "eye" looked at ... And MIL got me a $50 GC for Micheals .... I *can not* wait to spend that!!! I'm bringing an extra suitcase on this trip since we'll be taking the Kid with us as well. TOTALLY excited!!!
I'm hoping in 2 weeks - I'll have a lovely update on some quilting I've done (even maybe next week an update) .......... I'm going to look at taking a week off in September to get some quilting done - if the eye is all good - then I'm for SURE taking some time off to be at home. Get some fall cleaning done ... and quilts done. :)
*ok, reading this - this seems a little wee bit boring - but I needed to write something this morning *



No comments :
Post a Comment