Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fabric vacation finds

So my lovely vacation has come to an end ... and it's been a long day of unpacking.
I'm taking a few minutes to showcase the wee little bit of fabric I managed to get to.
(Sad to say .... no good sales .... and selection was kinda limited!!)

I'll be describing my fabric along with the massive OMFG To-Do list that I have to manage!!

  1. Black and White Fabric to go along with the Kid's Christmas amazing quilt - I cannot wait to get going on this one! I'm sooo excited with how well one square came together that making more will be a sheer pleasuer!
  2. Halloween fabric!!! I LOVE Halloween! Last year my big plans were to make everyone at work a little pumpkin for their desks - so I'm pretty much there and I thought I would make something neat and pumpkin for the front office we have - I'm thinking quilting table runner with pumpkins (but -that's a massive IF I have time!)
  3. Awww - I feel in love with this fabric - it kinda goes really well with some of the fabric I got when I won a lovely GC .... Thinking this will be used with my twister thing ... OR! I'll be making some pretty looking pincushions -- SINCE! That HAS to be made!!
  4. Monthly square!!! MY goodness I have to work my arse off this week one night on making a square. So much that tomorrow there will be NO sleeping in and it'll be quilting first thing!! (Cause tomorrow night I'm being social darnit!!)
(Thinking this is another post that I'm cursing blogger!!)

AND! on the scrapbooking side of things - I have a Circle Journal to get organized ..... that's the next post I'll be making on Facebook - so if any of you are in my group - time to get organized ladies!!! 

Don't forget about the Pin-It blog hop happening .......... I think I might have an original(ish) idea for a pin cushion that I wanna attempt! :)




No comments :