Friday, October 04, 2013

1 year ago!!! Already!

Welcome to my ONE YEAR Anniversary of having only ONE eye!! I can't believe it's been a year since that lovely day last year that I had my eye ball removed.
After having almost 20 years of problems - it was wonderful to have it finally removed. The past year might not have been the "best" in terms of issues with the pretty new eye - but, I would *never* go back. The pain ... the discomfort ... the ugly looking thing ... All gone.
I've been very fortunate over the past year to have had wonderful people around me support me through this change. It's been a rocky road - for 20 years - but the past few years have been particularly hard.
I'm so much happier since this life change. I feel more confident since this ... :)
 
Now onto keeping my smile ....... :)


2 comments :

Mrs.Pickles said...

Wow time sure does fly!! Glad to hear you have been doing well :)

Carli The Quilter said...

Good on you for blogging about it. I think its a great way to go if problems persist, my brother in law had to the same thing quite a few years ago!