Welcome to my weekend project. I've been working on getting this lovely "crazy quilt top" made. My original thought was to try and do the squares on an angels but that did not work too well. Or I just couldn't wrap my head around it.
So. This is how she'll be. 5X6 going corner to corner in the rainbow. I've had to make a handful of yellow and oranges to supplement the ones I got from my 2014 Quilting Bees. Then had to make greens, blues and purples. I'm in love with this.
I still am not sure what to do with the border. I think when I see it all together it will come to me.
On an amazing happy note. I fished building the 23 superman blocks for Hubs. I now have to cut all of them into 4. Which has me freaking out slightly. I don't have enough wall or floor space to lay this out. I'm gonna have to get really creative when I start that. I might need to borrow a friends king size bed for this one. Hahaha.
So. Onto my lovely unplanned Sunday. Thinking grocery store, brunch and quilting.
2 comments :
That is Very pretty!
Very nice and how sweet of you to share, I hope I win as I simply love love this fabric! Thanks
Post a Comment