Morning whoever is up this early. It's 0700 in this house! I got up early after having this messed up happy dream - My good friend is having a baby - and I had a doctor's apt that went amazing. So I woke up happy....strange feeling. But yeah - so up I am!
Also - it helps that I can wear a nice housecoat, snuggle with a cup of coffee and warp my self in a blankie and watch movies. We are having some beautiful weather up here - which means the house is an inferno most of the day. And me - who loves to snuggle and curl up in a blankie is having some issues. So - early morning for me! :)
Thought I should share my lovely week! We had a beautiful potluck at work this week - in honor of my coworker's marriage. :) I decorated her work space (did not take a picture though - wopps!) But I did make us all some cupcakes! Madagascar vanilla bean/milk with butter cream icing - then chocolate with peanut butter filling - chocolate icing to top and a little mini Reese pieces on top. YUMMY! They were a hit! :)
Then - I got my "oohh I forgot I ordered this" - fabric order from Fat Quarter Shop in the mail! It was their 25% off all Moda fabric sale! LOVELY Goodies! This is Eerie - by Basic Grey!!! Then I got some Aspen Frost by Basic Grey - which turned into the 3 grannie squares :) Then some Little Black Dress minis as well!
I got mega ambitious as well - and started to cut up the big squares in Hub's quilt - Basically it turns out to be 4 - 9*9 squares when done. I can't believe how amazing this is going to turn out. I can't wait to do more!
And then onto my "Fall Shopping" allotment!! :) BIG BIG Sale happening at Zulliy for the next day - Yeahoo!! The dress was the most expensive - but - I have another by that company and LOVE It - this one is for fall - to be worn with my warm black leggings (ok, long-underwear but no one can tell!) - then everything else was under $15-$20!!! CAn't wait!!
SO that was my week! I enter into the next month and a half of NUTSO at work .... Part of me is sooo excited - part of me is exhausted just looking at the calendar! but - I think if we get through this - my gal and I are going for drinks!!! :)
Hoping next weekend I skip a post - and I'm off by a lake with my feet put up. OR snuggled reading a book by a camp fire ... swatting the mosquitos away :)
(And this post was done 100% using Hub's Surface 3pro -- OMG! It's been a dream using this baby!!!!! Oh - and I'm learning to make a collage in PicMonkey? Instead of individual pictures in a post - I'm much happier this way!!)


No comments :
Post a Comment