Saturday, October 11, 2014

Busy Busy Busy :)

 Welcome to my busy life!
I have completed - ie - quilted and bound! *yeahoo!!...
3 long table runners
2 square center pieces

I have on the go being quilted one very beautiful runner - praying to goodness that the recipient appreciates the work behind it ... :) A little trick quilting - but so effective!

I have FINISHED all of Hub's quilt top - it's backing and all 400inches of binding .... FYI - I really do not enjoy making binding! I burn the tips of my fingers soooooo much while doing it! I can't wait to see this done. My plan .... ooh how I hope this works out ... I'll be moving the coffee table out of the living room - and VERY carefully laying the quilt out ... and pinning ... and pinning some more! I'm a bit worried - it's a rather big quilt - and then I'm going to attempt the quilting myself ... I want to do lovely diagonals throughout the quilt - something that's going to kinda stand out - but not really. So we'll see what happens. Totally excited!!

I have made 2 full Road to Tennessee blocks - (it's my month with my quilting Bee) - LOVE them so much that I have enough pieces to make another 3 blocks - it's a rather piddlie block to make - wish I would have paid more attention to what I was wanting - but such as life. So pretty though!

Then the next set of blocks are these beautiful ones! LOVED making them! Loved playing with the colors ... she let us picks whatever! So neat! :)

I have all 12 months for my Christmas Calendars all planned out - in stacks all over my scrapbooking desk waiting for the months to be printed and then I'll get that all done. Plan is to have all my major Christmas mailing done by Dec 5th? Something like that!

AND!! It's October!! That means BLOG HOP TIME!!! This year's WICKED HOP starts on the 20th!! Stay gunned for the schedule and little blurbs throughout the hop!!! I can't wait!! My project is amazing!!! :)

No comments :