I love Christmas time .... I love making people happy. I love sharing the joy of the season! My way of showing this is usually giving people gifts. I LOVE to do that. (And I really really don't want things back - just seeing the smiles is soooo enough!!)


This year is no different! I'm in the middle of making 24 sets of calendars - this year is killing me though!! (thanks to the mood I'm in these days) - but I'm doing it!!! I have till December 1st to get all 24 FINISHED! That's my shipping goal! 
I will have made about 20 table runners when all is done as well! I cannot WAIT to see how happy those make my friends and family this year!! I'm sooo sooo excited to hand these out! And - I can't wait to go home and make more of these as well! Here are some of them in progress .... :P
I had so much fun making tones of different patterns and variety of combinations for this! :) I used up whatever scraps I had - and the backings to these babies are mostly thanks to my Aunts for sending me big pieces!! OH! And I feel in love with white on cream - or whiter on white fabrics - soooo much versatility with that! I'm going to make sure I always have that in stock. (BIG suggestion ladies to have!!)
AND! I'm participating in the BLOGATHON CANADA 2014 HOP!!! Please follow this link to see the whole details and schedule. Lovely Janet is hosting this year for the territories!! (yeahoooo!!!)
Also - you're out there - and you're from the Yukon, Nunavut or NWT - please think about making yourself a blog - they are kinda fun! I have to be honest! :)
http://sewsisters.blogspot.ca/p/blogathon-canada-is-back.html
(A side note to some of my readers - THANK You for your support and response to my last post - THANK YOU!!! I am really not good at replying - nor calling people - people right now - I'm going away for the weekend with Hubs for my eye (and some serious R&R) - and then next week I'll talk to people again - I promise)
2 comments :
You are one busy gal, it is winter time now so we will all be busy at our machines.
Your table runners are amazing. There are going to be a lot of lucky people!
Post a Comment