Thursday, November 20, 2014

Blogathon...the Territories....

Hello everyone.

I've been crazy busy is week with being away.

The weekend getaway was wonderful. We did lots of shopping and visiting. Loved every minute of it. We stayed in a cute little condo right downtown.it made for wonderful walking everywhere.


My eye apt went great....all polished right up. Got wonderful drops.....for all of 12hrs....seems that my body doesn't like aloe Vera....at least that's what we all could figure out. I get a rash on my hands when I use the aloe gloves at work....so guessing the aloe in the drops do about the same...sigh. Oh well. I'll come up with plan b like always.

I've,been frantically trying to make my calendars in the evenings. Move ignore all things quilt related....kinda ashamed to say that. I have blocks to be sewn for the quilting Bee I'm in....and then my lovely give-away mug rug. (So sorry if you're reading this...I will send it). I can't wait to finally have all my presents and sent.

Well blog land....it's about 12hrs since I typed the first bit.....and now life officially is changing for my family. At least for the time being.......so.....pardon the soon to be lack of posts.....sigh.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location: My comfy perch, Whitehorse,Canada

10 comments :

Quilting Tangent said...

Hi from the hop.

Peggy said...

Found you through the blogathon. Now a new follower. So happy to be connecting with more Canadians

Janet said...

Hi Dee, Sounds like things are rough for you right now. I'm sorry to hear that. Please stay in touch.

Ioleen said...

Hi, Found you via Janet - Blogathon Canada. I visited Whitehorse in the early seventies for a ball tourney and enjoyed my time there. I lived in Yellowknife for 5 years so was just a hop, skip and a jump to Whitehorse.

Margaret said...

Hi Fignie--nice to see your part of the world and not just make bee blocks for you! I hope whatever upheavals are in store for you, that you all weather them well. Take care.

Audrey said...

I have dropped by during the Blogathon. You are a Table Runner Queen! Scraps become such beautiful pieces. Your family and friends are lucky people. I hope the trials in your life are short lived. Take care.

Tu-Na Quilts said...

Greetings from Bismarck ND USA from the blog hop. Seeing lots of talent up here. Eye appointments rank right up there with Dental appointments.

Nita said...

Hey Dee hang in there :)

Anita said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Blogathon Canada. :)

Lorrie said...

Found you through the Blogathon. I see you were in our fair city on the Island not too long ago. Your Christmas projects (a couple of posts back) look great. I'm inspired.