Well bloggers.....I'm fat!!! And guess what...I'm 100 AND 10 percent happy with that.
I've spent a lot of this week reading various articles about health. Going from the extreme body building health nuts...the "vaxxers and anti vaxxers" ... I'm "not" plus size label...the eat only vegans method...and this goes on and on and on.
Well ladies....I'm done. I'm done with that. Everyone is what they are. No body has e right to judge someone else like this....if your facts aren't correct....then enough. Accept how someone is. :)
I'm going through a very very tough time in my life....I have three pretty stressful things happening ....most people would go,bonkers with one....well I get three....and then I have a massive work project to do at the same time. I'm lucky to get a solid 4 hrs of sleep....in the last 2 weeks. So I done with the judgments. The mean snotty comments. Done. Walk a mile in my fat lovely shoes (I don't have fat feet btw....sonny legs and ankles...hahaha just big everywhere else. Hehehe).... The maybe....just maybe...I'll accept your judgments.
Happy happy satisfying sigh......I feel rather relieved after writing this. Wow!!!
Stay tuned for my quilt squares this month. Such fun making these ones. :) busy sewing weekend for me.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments :
Well, I'd really like to be a fly on the wall to know what brought that on, my beautiful and funny friend! Lol! Love ya!
Well done. I am fat and happy, loosing weight for me is about longevity. Glad you ranted, its good. Hugs!
Dee, Hope things turn around and you will be able to smile again. Thinking of you. {{}}:)
Post a Comment