Monday, September 14, 2015

Finding the best in things ...

I wanted to post something .... something deep and feeling and wordy. But I can't ... So here are the best (and possibly worst) of the past 2.5 weeks of my life with my mom (and my little mini vacation to Everett)..... in pictures! :)
Shoes!!! Took mom to her first Fluevog store - doesn't she look adorable in the shoes - which are like at least 2 sizes too big! :P (the picture on the right)

BIRDS!!! Pigeons .... her new friends that she feeds every morning! And the super car we found for her - a McCleran - worth more than my house and some! :P

Smoked Turkey leg - this fed THREE adults! And we still wasted some! Then I introduced the family to Funnel Cakes - I saw them on TV - so we had to try one! Plain .... and Maple Bacon - OMGGGGGGGGGGG amazing! :) And - a wonderful time we had! 
 
Meet Bart - the RAT!!! First time for that one! 

My little cling-on for the trip! Bloody adorable kid! :) 

The end of the trip ... Crazy momma showing off her new robe - and me making her wrap her head ... (she doesnt' go out in this btw!!) - and there we have a radiation machine ... and mom literally TAPED in place! Poor booo!!!

So - in the middle of everything - there was lots of fun - and continues to be alot of fun. Mom is down there till later October ... sucks!!! I'll head back out to see her for her last week there - I can't bare to be away from her during this!!! :( 


No comments :