Welcome October! My favorite time of year ... HALLOWEEN!!
Sad to say, this year will most likely be the least "festive" in my life - ever!!
My Halloween costume will be made for next year ... since this year there's no place to go with it - and I'm not dressing up *that much* for giving out candy - I'l do a witch outfit for that. So next year it is!!!
My office is really bah-humbug this year - I'm having a hard time just getting them to do a themed potluck ... yet another reason I don't need a costume this year. I'm hoping I can make something extra good for Hub's office though - I'm off work that day - so I can make something at home and bring it to him :) *excited*
I did do my dining table up in a beautiful "fall blue" - as I'm calling it - since I've had browns/oranges on the table for the past while - I needed something different. It's beauuuuuuuuuutiful!!! Now to clean the rest of the kitchen so it matches. (I have an island .... it's become the island of mess ... dump island .... junk collector ... it's practical - but what a mess)
I got a few quilt squares made for my Wee Bee Canadian Bee ... they are amazing! I wish I could have made her more blocks - but it was stretch to get these done.
Also - this is the true start to my Christmas sewing! I have 2 Christmas table runners pretty much done ... I'd like to make a couple more to have handy - but we'll see. I want to make my aunt a quilt - and I'm sooo hoping she likes it - it's hard to pour my efforts with this much doubt. :( And ... if I'm lucky enough - I can make the MIL one - a beautiful BRIGHT lap one .... wish me luck!!!!
So that's my fall ........ :)

No comments :
Post a Comment