Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas 2015!


Happy Holidays ... Merry Christmas ... etc!!

What an amazing holiday season in this family!!

We started our Christmas Eve having presents and pea soup with our Newfie friends... it was so much fun!!! Hubs even was caught smiling and laughing throughout the whole night. It was amazing to see him that relaxed and enjoying himself!

We spent the morning at my parent's house - oping presents and Hubs made us eggs bennieeeee ... the BEST ones yet! That was a whole lot of fun. We found the cat cuddled into Hubs' new Mustang tote - very adorable.

I was being indulged by all with taking as many photos as I wanted of the baby, of Hubs, my mom and my uncle and aunt. All people who aren't really into the pictures.

It was lovely!!!

Mid day was spent at my MIL's house - it was a nice quiet get-away from the morning's hecticness - though I did miss seeing most of the family that day - so no pictures from my side :(

I went back to my parents with Gully for the main dinner and evening - and more pictures and more fun was had!

I got to snuggle 2 of my nieces .... I have to say - I don't think I can remember being that happy in a moment in my life in a very long time. I can't express the joy I felt.

This Christmas has to be one of the happiest times I've spent as a family unit in years. I'm hoping that's because we now have little Sophia in our lives - and honestly - a baby (child) totally changes Christmas for me. I cannot wait till next year!!! (She'll be old enough to actually open gifts!!!)

Our New Years starts tonight - We are hosting some friends over for dinner ... Where I'm going to sit 11 of us to actually eat together - I have no idea! But I'm amazing and will be sorting that out after work! YEAHOO!!

I'll be doing more posts about the Christmas quilts I've done this year. And then hopefully more posts ... period! :)




No comments :