And I just can't bring myself to sit down and write something. At least write something positive, something nice ... something not really dark and depressing.
Don't get me wrong - *I* am doing just fine. I have tons in the world to be greatful for ... everyday. I do! So I'm not all "down and out" ...
I'm just having issues with "people" ... And it makes it very hard on me to share my life ... to share what I'm doing with it. I don't want "people" to judge me ... I don't want "people" to be around me.
My world has always been very public ... I have never tried to hide myself ... online or ... in person. But these days - I feel the need to shelter myself from "people" more than I ever had. The last few months have been a total eye opener for me in how "people" can be towards eachother. And it's shown me how *I* am towards other ... how *I* really can't stand "people" like i used to.
So my lovely bloggers ... I am truly sorry for not posting anything creative ... and fun! But!!! I am still being creative ... I'm still making things. I'm still growing in my learning and my creativity ... I AM! Just more quietly than ever.
:)

1 comment :
Miss you, Dee. ((( hugs)))
Post a Comment